Indonesia Inside Out – Expatriates Orientation Program
5 (five) days @ 6 hours effective
05 – 09 November 2012
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
Maximum 15 persons
Bali: Hotel Ramada Bintang Bali Resort – Kuta
- Expatriates who have just started to work in Indonesia
- Expatriates who will soon start working in Indonesia
- Expatriates who are interested to start business in Indonesia
- All other Expatriates who want to improve their local skills.
‘Where to start’, that is the most common question asked when people are willing to start something new. In the case of starting a business or start working in Indonesia, a proper understanding of the Indonesian socio-cultural, socio-political, socio-economic and other aspects of the Indonesian environment will give you a head start.
This Expatriates Orientation Program covers above aspects that will help you to effectively work and do business in Indonesia. The program is also developed based on experiences of expatriates in Indonesia, Indonesian business owners who have employed Expatriates and Indonesian personnel who have worked with Expatriates.
The program is aimed to provide Expatriates with the necessary “Indonesia” knowledge and skills to effectively work and do business in Indonesia.
At the end of this program Expatriates will be better able to:
- Understand about Indonesia — country, people, background, culture, economy and business & social life.
- Effectively work with Indonesian subordinates, peers and superiors
- Do business with their Indonesian counter parts
- Introduction to multiculturalism
- Living and working with people of different cultures
- Introduction to Indonesia: Geography, History, Government, Economy, Taxes, Values, Beliefs & Cultures, Stereotypes & Prejudices, etc.
- Introduction to Indonesian language
- Corporate & Labour related law
- Indonesian Business ethics & practices
- How to effectively communicate and interact with your Indonesian subordinates, peers, superiors and business relations
- How to effectively negotiate with your Indonesian subordinates, peers and superiors
- How to effectively motivate your Indonesian subordinates, peers and superiors
- How to develop an effective cooperation and teamwork with your Indonesian subordinates, peers and superiors
- How to develop and maintain effective relations Indonesian business relations
An appropriate combination of short lectures, examples, Q&A, discussions, exercises, role plays and other activities.
Please click at this link http://www.publimaks.com/new/expatriates-orientation-program/