Effective Coaching To Improve Job Performance
Two (2) days
- 04 – 05 June 2013
- 28 – 29 November 2013
Grand Sahid Jaya Hotel, Andrawina VIP Room, Ground Floor
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 86, Jakarta 10220 – Indonesia
PROGRAM OBJECTIVE & DESCRIPTION
This workshop is designed to teach participants to recognize and consciously attend to factors that affect the performance of subordinates. After attending participants will be better able to coach staff so as to gain and maintain their optimum performance.
- The concept of effective coaching
- Strategy for coaching
- Why Coaching is important
- Characteristics of good Coaches
- Process of Guided change
- 8 step coaching model, step # 1 – #3
- 8 step coaching model, step #4 – # 6
- 8 step coaching model, step #7 – #8
- Developmental coaching
- Action Plan.
A proper combination of short lectures, Q&A, discussions, exercises, activities and role plays
HR professionals, managers, supervisors and people groomed for these roles.
- Members : Rp 3,500,000.-
- Non members : Rp 4,000,000.-
- Including lunch, refreshments, hand-outs, stationery & writing instruments